Subscribe to my full feed.

Oh goodie..

Ok..so i broke my promise. I mean..not actually. The survey still sedang berjalan dengan sengit rite? Steamboat vs Summer Concert..duno who will win ler. So we wait for a bigger majority 1st ok? In the mean time i'll entertain u guys with something else.

Remember this book?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've just started reading it. I was reading till page 13 when..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh goodie..i've made a right choice(E-quan smirking). Let's read on..

3 comments:

LOL man. Ur blog is just so nice to read. Keep going man, crossing my finger to read your next entry. UTM boleh!!!

Seng Seng said...
8:08 PM  

hi seng seng..mind telling me who u r?

really thanks for ur compliments. coz that's wat's driving my writing. hope my next post won't disappoint u.

oh yeah..UTM boleh!!!

E-quan said...
9:40 PM  

to further justify your right choice, try paying a visit to your nearest vcd peddler.
utm memang boleh! :D

Derek said...
11:45 PM  

Post a Comment