I just want to make a short post here so people could benefit if they wanted to know how much is the ATM withdrawal charges.
I've had the privilege to go through an interview over the phone with an american conglomerate lately (30 minutes). It is some sort of a first round interview. Getting or not getting the job is secondary, I felt the questions being asked are quite challenging and worth to be shared. Anyway, just recording them down for my own reference in the future.
1. Describe your working experience in detail.
2. Describe the key satisfaction from your current work.
3. Describe the key dissatisfaction from your current work.
4. What is the pushing or pulling factor for you to apply for this position?
5. Tell me a time in your work where you had to cope with less resources.
6. Everybody makes mistakes. Tell me a time you have made a mistake and what you have learned from it?
7. Tell me a time where you had to convince a customer that did not agree with you in the beginning.
8. Tell me a time where you had to take a risk and it turned out to be a good outcome.
9. If I was to contact your line manager at this time, tell me two qualities that he/she will use to describe you.
and a few more questions.
Just imagine how would the final interview be!!!
First post of the year 2012! Last post was October 2011. Half a year not blogging! What can I say..I was busy with life?!?
If you have been following this blog, you should know that I love music and musical instruments. I have been learning and playing the Yamaha Electone since I was 7 years old and I still play occasionally. I know a tiny little bit of guitar and violin and always wished to learn drums. Another instrument similar to the Electone that I have always fancied are keyboards and synthesizers. Modern keyboards can produce such real and rich sounds! Not forgetting the drum kits and effects. I could sit here watching youtubes on keyboards and pianos for hours!
Out of my love for these instruments, I have created a website dedicated to them!
At the moment, I am writing on the big four keyboard manufacturers KORG, Yamaha, Roland, and Casio. In the website, I give a personal review/opinion on the keyboards and also list the specifications and youtube video for the readers easy reference. I hope you will enjoy reading them as much as I do writing them. Will sure update from time to time with latest products and also expand on the brands.
Have a great day!
Every 25th of the month I receive my pay cheque. It is the same for this month Oct 2011. As I check my account balance and also took some cash from the ATM, I suddenly had this urge to post this. I have been wanting to post it for some time now. Seems now is the time.