Subscribe to my full feed.

Spreading the blogging bug

Small talk : Have u guys tried these?





No?!? Hehe..me too! I have them in front of me though. When i've savour them i'll tell u wat they taste like. =)

U know..ppl tend to get secretive n mysterious some time of their lives. Like for example, my coursemate/fren MeiYi. She has been asking blogging techniques from me for like months. So after teaching her some basics i've asked her numerously, "When r u publishing ur first blog ha?"..she'll go like, "Nola, actually i'm not blogging la..just trying out something."

Yeah rite.

So yesterday i was checking my StatCounter n i saw a "Came from" link that was http://mei2002yi.blogspot.com/. Now now..finally she's done it huh? So i mar click to her blog lor.

Walaneh.

Her first post dates back to February 04, 2006 leh! So she has been secretly blogging for some time now. I wouldn't have known that her blog existed if not for my StatCounter. It appears that she's just added the links section to her blog yesterday..that's y.

Referring to her post >>here<<. I am the sifu/mentor of 2 new bloggers leh! I IS PROUD. So who wan start blogging? I can be ur sifu oso(seriously..my face's skin is very thick one).

One more thing..stop copying my "Blog i read" links leh.

1 comments:

eh suddenly everyone's reading what u're reading.

haha looks like u people really getting into this FA hype.

Derek said...
1:43 PM  

Post a Comment