Subscribe to my full feed.

As I mature..

If u've been a long time follower of confirmcekap, u might know that i hate chain letters. However, i do read forwarded mails from frens occasionally but i seldom forward them. The contents has got to be gawd-damned-good b4 u see e-quan forwarding them. Anyway..today i opened a forwarded mail from my fren, Foo. I felt that it's good enough to be shared. I've deleted the irrelevant part though. Here :

As I mature..

I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think.

I've learned that the people you care most in life are taken from you too soon and the less important ones just never go away.

What's more..i'm gonna include one of my own! Here :

As I mature

I've learned that you can say, "Don't care about that asshole, God will punish him some day." but you'll most probably die before you can see that some day.

Okok..i admit. I'm a pessimist.

pessimism
Philosophy a belief that this world is as bad as it could be or that evil will ultimately prevail over good.

Any pessimists here?

1 comments:

yeah..i like to keep meaningful forwarded messages too..even in my hp, i have a folder specially to keep those meaningful sms..

i like u la..u r being so truthful..it's true..don't compare yourself with others..just do ur part and do ur best..expect nothing and nothing will dissapoint u..

i like this blog the most..hehe..short but nice.. =)

sueihuey said...
3:25 PM  

Post a Comment