Subscribe to my full feed.

COMET 2006

This is a very long n boring post..plz proceed with caution.

Today..i attended the Conference On Manufacturing & Electronic Technology(COMET). It is a 2-day event. I quote from the book : "The main objective of this conference is to act as a platform for exchange of ideas in the field of manufacturing n electronic technology". Milo ready? Here goes..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The opening ceremony was held in Dewan Sultan Iskandar, UTM.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There was a multimedia presentation.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The opening ceremony : The YB mounts a SWORD! on a platform n the theme "Unleashing Humans's Potential" is revealed. Remember the fairy tale : The guy who can pull the sword from the rock will become king n ruler of the land. I guessed they got the idea from that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
U get a very nice book which contains speeches, infos, n itenarary for the day. Cekaply done by my housemate, WeeVern.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I went with the usual ppl..from my side.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From YeeVoon's side.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is WeeVern, my housemate. See..being a committee member u get to wear a coat n all. I must say..the guys n girls in the committee really look smart.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I forced my friend YenPin to have this taken with me. Besides getting to wear a coat n all..u get to play with walkie-talkies too! YenPin was saying he'll be scolded by doing this nonsense-in-front-of-alot-of-ppl thingy with me..wahaha!

Some of the posters:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Low CTE Composite Substrate Material to Improve..bla bla..walaueh..wat is this?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Development of Prototype System for Design..(my tongue twisted)..who's Boothroyd-Dewhurst?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(my tongue still entangled)..Double Heterojunction Injection Laser..i'll be damned..wahaha!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Later on..we moved to Dewan Senat where the thesis presentation was held. Actually this COMET thingy is like a thesis-presenting competition.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
As it is getting boring-er as time passes..i decided to go to the toilet. There's an artificial tropical rainforest inside the administration building.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Finally..lunch time..hungry betul. We had malay rice n roibo-sponsored drink. The contents of the box is not photogenic..thus i will not show it. The roibo drink without ice tastes like cough syrup. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment