Subscribe to my full feed.

CheeHoa's Big 22

Hi ppl from all over planet Earth..i wish u well. Today is our course SEL's tailo's 22nd birthday n we've celebrated with him in our usual meeting place..Aliff. Yes..he was born so early that he is a Pig..not a Rat. Well..celebrating some1's 21st bd might be an auspicious one..but 22nd..well..it's kinda sad hor? Getting older n older. BUT..with CheeHoa aka Lowkei's looks..he will just become more handsome n more handsome as he grows older..then he will kill all the luis..wahaha(happy anot lowkei? i jk onli ar michelle). I will quickly zoom through the accustomed ceremonies n go to the nice parts. I did all these until 6am..if this is not called profesionalism then i dunno wat is.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Blow candles..(sambil praying?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Say "cheese"..you're exactly 22 now.

Backed by popular demand..here comes the nice part. As my friend SueiHuey said that my previous post gave her the "E-quan, i tak sangka u're this kinda person..thought u very good 1" impression..i shall at the moment refrain from using foul words. SO..if the below pictures are NOT FUNNY..plz blame her..u can send all hate mails to sueihuey@hotmail.com.

Nice parts come with larger photos..cekap hor? As our bd boy took picture with all 31 people(10 tables joined together..new record) who attended his bd celebration..i've decided that maybe he can intro our friends/coursemates to u..my dear reader. Enjoy. Remember the names if u must.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As all of u might know..good things come in small quantities. Nevertheless..i sincerely hoped that u've enjoyed it. I shall leave u with the group photos as a "powerful" conclusion.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From my side.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From SiawHui's side.

4 comments:

Haha..Im the first 1 who leave comment.
Yeah..I'm the that big low kei..haha...haih..22 d...luckily last nite they all didn't buy me 22 batang candle.Otherwise...haih..
By the way..e quan.. great "pictures" hahah..the 1 i like the most is the last 1..elaine tat 1..."the stupid e-quan ask you to book mark this blog" that 1 :D hehe
Ya..i tink your cameara is really a quality camera..cz it captured the thinner me..hahahah.I'm look thinner inside thr :))
Anyway..thanks a lot for you guys out there :) for celebrating my birthday..Thanks..

lowkei said...
4:51 PM  

Hi yi quan,thanx so much la.I become so famous suddenly,got email address somemore..hehe..

Hope u r not offended by my words that day la..coz u r a very 'kuai kuai' gentleman to me.So tak sangka u sanggup do this to 'mencekapkan' ur blog.Ya,that's the point,yi quan just want to mencekapkan his blog ma..After all I believe the guys didn't say the bad words la..they are all gentleman..ehem..at least they don't in front of the girls.Behind us,I don't know la..haha..:P

Anyway,I wanna wish low kei a Happy 22nd Bday and many happy returns of the year!

To the blogger,keep up the good job dalam menconfirmkan ur cekapness in blogging..what a rojak..haha..Chao!

~just me,suei huey^^

suei huey said...
7:51 PM  

to lowkei : happy bd once again. may all ur wishes come true. walau..u look so thin coz i photoshoped u ma..that's y did until 6am la..haha. jk jk. rupanya ur definition of a quality camera is like that la..icic

to sueihuey : langsung not offended by ur words la..sebenarnya..i'm REALLY a guai guai gentleman 1..wahaha. yeah lor..for u readers have to mencekapkan my blog. anyways..now got alot guys contact u hor? actually wan kai siao all the lengchai gentlemen to u ma. must thank me.

E-quan said...
8:49 PM  

e-quan,dun be "gei gei"lah.who u wan all ppl to vote u....
its unfair to other contestant lah...
btw,this site is a very nice place to hang on...
good job !!!

kt said...
2:18 PM  

Post a Comment