Subscribe to my full feed.

Genting I LUV U

Small talk : November is coming soon..like real soon kay. ^_^

B4 real topic as usual must show some wuliao stuffs..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I should really clean up my desktop.

Confirm Cekap's How Stuffs Work - Digital Scale

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Damn fat edi!

-------

I dunno y, probably b'coz it's near..i f**king go genting at least thrice a year can? I f**king love genting..and lim goh tong too! However, genting is a special place to me la. =P

This raya me n family spent 2 nites at genting. Besides the fact that i can't tahan the cold at nite(i normally sleep with fan at speed #1 or off so u can understand y), it can be considered quite fun. Let me show u some interesting pictures :

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taken from my hotel. It probably looked like this 10 years ago.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Paiseh me for being sua gu(unknowledgeable), but i first time see can.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I want to see rm1k chip ler.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Went play bowling oso. Beaten by my bro by 10 points. Anyway me is n00b. Can pass 100 mark i oredi happy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This one u all sure c b4 rite? In First World plaza there wan. Now can climb for rm4 nia.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Elaine berjaya climbed last year ler. So damn cekap man. Not easy really.

Paiseh..so this time i onli went to climb ler. I BERJAYA-ed! If u wuliao..can watch the video of me climbing..wakaka.


Highlight - The 40th second - I beat the small kid on my right..keng!

Actually come to think of it..it's quite unbelievable that i managed it. U see..i is so called city boy..tak pernah climb coconut tree pun..somore 1st time. U know what was my main motivation?

When i climb half way the time quite susah liao..i onli had one thing in mind - Down there alot ppl watching, can't sia sui. =)

4 comments:

ta worker there belay for u? =P actually summit also got ma, artificial rock climbing wall.

long long time ago i play be4. did u change to proper shoes? or use sport shoe nia? climbing on real rocks rockz! haha. but if kena sharp rocks damn pain. =S

WickyWock said...
3:59 PM  

yes they belayed for me(<- i guessing the meaning for belay).

erm..no proper shoes ler. better still..barefooted.

champion..hehe.

E-quan said...
7:09 PM  

my home is 50 minutes away from genting and yet i have never seen that handphone charging station...must be real new.

Deriku said...
9:43 PM  

This article is fantastic; the information you show us is very interesting and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it... Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com

Celia said...
5:12 AM  

Post a Comment