Subscribe to my full feed.

Good things must share.

I.AM.BACK.IN.SKUDAI.

After viewing it at SassyJan's site, i can't help but HAVE TO put on my site as well. As Carlsberg says, "Good things in life are shared." So hor..u out there..click the play button..then click stop. Wait for the video load finish first..then press play again.

MAKE SURE U WATCH THE WHOLE DAMN THING UNTIL THE VERY END OK?

Enjoy...



This is a teaser from the movie S-11 which will be out in Singapore on Aug 3. Damn cekap can? I can feel YeeChong/Cath, WeeVern, and Kelvin leaving comments oredi..hehe. (yeah rite!)

3 comments:

ooohh...damn f***ing good teaser leh..haha

Anonymous said...
2:28 PM  

haha good video! i hope
you won't have to say that to your psm supervisor...

Derek said...
9:27 PM  

wah~~his farker is fucking good in scolding fucker word dei..
the last 2 word impress me dei..
got "oumpp"..haha

-yEe ChOng- said...
11:04 PM  

Post a Comment