Subscribe to my full feed.

Wu liao post

Hi how u guys doin'? Those training got allowance one pay masuk liao ar? Dun forget to belanja me makan ok? One mamak meal will do. Thanks 1st. So i'll start my wu liao post..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just cut hair ler. Haih..look at my eye bags.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Walau..my bitcomet 1st time run until 102KB/s can?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are molex connectors.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
U'll probably see them being used as power supply connectors inside ur com.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is called a male molex.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This pula is a female molex.

Why got male n female electricals parts wan?

Cos
...
..
.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
=P

Believe me, u dowan to "tak jui"(offend) this uncle in any ways.


"Bus Uncle" that cooked up a storm in Hong Kong(This film appeared in the news, zhong yi programs, etc). A teenager tapped an uncle's shoulder coz he spoke too loud on the phone. The uncle proceeded to give the teenager a lesson.
WARNING : Extreme languages included.

0 comments:

Post a Comment