Subscribe to my full feed.

Sick sick sick..

This is the first time i've submitted a Medical Certificate for work. Note to self : I must do this more I will not do this again.

Elaine came over to visit me on the 20th weekend i n got myself a diarrhoea(cirit-birit, lau-sai). =(. Feel really bad coz couldn't bring her to more places. It got quite bad(u dowan me to describe my shit rite?) on sunday until i needed to see a doctor. Doctor gave mc for monday.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Unfit for proper performance ok?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Must fill in company form oso.

I must say..nowdays doctors are n00bs n blood-suckers. Ooppss..i have more than 10 frens studying medicine now..i is dead. But to the future doctors-to-be..plz dun be n00bs. Focus more on the spirit of helping others than money can? WAH..such a bold sentence from a n00b himself. U know i went to see this clinic doctor..simply examine nia..then gave FIVE medicines..charged rm49! I feel cheated.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For "wind".

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gastric oso give.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nurse said, "Kalau lau-sai baru makan".

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
U say keng anot? Got diff pills for lau-sai n stomachache.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaulat..antibiotics oso give. Must finish.

HOWEVER..i must say the lau-sai pill is keng. Eat liao straight stop..cekap. Buthen my stomach still uncomfortable..got alot "wind" inside..if u get wat i mean..hehe..and i've finished my "wind" pills. So this time i went to a pharmacist pula. 2 medicines rm12.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chinese character for "wind". The pharmacist humourous can?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For indigestion.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
UNIENZYME. Should be eat more enzymes help me digest the food ler.

THEN on the 27th weekend pula..sick again. This time sore-throat. Seriously should be my working condition ler. Quite hot n sometimes have to sweat alot. I swear..when i woke up in the morning..i seriously couldn't utter a word. Later in the morning i did improve abit but still sound more kaulat than Ah-Du. Damn serious can? This time went chinese pharmacy pula. 1 medicine rm12.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The name is so cute. =P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okok..read : 3 capsules each time..3 times a day. 3 x 3 = 9 f**king pills a day!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The pill damn big can? Swallow not suck can?

So in 2 weeks i went to a clinic, a pharmacy, n a chinese pharmacy. I've fully recovered now but PLZ..i dowan get sick this weekend.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
RM49 + RM12 + RM12 = RM73! I'm very fortunate to have a responsible dad which at the same time knows how to earn money. If not..i couldn't imagine. I've always respected n appreciated him.
Thank GOD.

1 comments:

walau, you want to promote all the medicine here is it? 12 photos of medicine.. haha. kesian my boss, so many sakit.. i think you eat too many snakes la, that's why you lau sai.. hehe :Þ

anyways, take care of your health k.. happy training! =)

sueihuey said...
6:53 PM  

Post a Comment