Subscribe to my full feed.

To come of age..

I finally turned 21 on the 2nd of November 2005. My friends were very kind to celebrate this auspicious day with me. We were at our usual meeting place - Aliff. The following occurs between 11pm and 1am on the day of the Presidential Primary. Events occur in real time. (hehe..too obsessed with 24).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Coffee-flavoured cake. Still in one piece.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Going to reach 12am. Awaiting..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(Sing song). Let me make a wish...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(Puhh..). Habis 2 big n 1 small candles.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
To end official ceremony - cut cake. (Half of the cake was divided and eaten..while the other half was left for..u shall see..)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
As suggested by my friends, i was suppose to take out the cake decorations using my mouth. (yes..saliva all over cake!)

My friend Mei Yi decided that they should not just let me go so easily. We shall play a little game of "Paper, Rock, n Scissors". The rule of the game was however : All 8 of my friends will challenge me n the loser has to eat a bite of the cake left-overs. Sounds fair rite? IF U'RE A CHALLENGER!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
1st challenger - WeeVern. Yes..win!(see "V"ictory sign). Where got ppl straight come out rock one? Hehe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
WeiAng - Aiyar..sui do hao. Lose.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
CheeSon - Wat is this? Lose again.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
SzeLek - Me have luck with "Paper". Win!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
HooiEan - Me win with "Scissors"(photo abit blurry).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MeiYi - Lose. Memo to self : Same trick doesn't work twice.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ChinChin - Not again. My lucky "Paper" isn't working.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Last challenger, Elaine - WIN! ngek ngek.

Results : Win-4. Lose-4. Possibilty of winning = 0.5. This is a Binomial Distribution u know?

Well..after one round. STILL GOT ALOT OF CAKE LEFT! Shit..round two. New rules : Winner decides the size of a bite n has to feed the Loser.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cis..ter-let him pou sau.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lost twice to him! Aarrggghh..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yes..pou dou sau.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My victim(won twice). Come, feed u big big piece.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Victim no.2(won twice). Big piece too!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Damn. Lost twice to her. Look at the size of that serving!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another predator(lost twice). She actually pushed the fork into my mouth..luckily i didn't choke).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Easy prey..Elaine.

Results : Win-4. Lose-4. Wow..this Binomial Distribution is REALLY fair!

So now STILL LEFT A BIG PIECE OF CAKE. Since i was the bd boy, i've decided that the ones who never lost(WeiAng, MeiYi, n ChinChin) shall choose one person to play with me..the FINAL ROUND.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look who's having the last laugh. (Yes..win!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Group photo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ladies.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gentlemen.

Hehe..back at home was another surprise for me. Courtesy of dear Elaine.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Self-made ice-cream cake! It really took me by surprise.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Once more candle-blowing ceremony. (the question was : could i finish the cake?)

The presents :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bro n Sis - Harry Potter's 6th book! So cekap. Thanks a lot..love u lots!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Elaine - Wow..a big package!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Consists of 1)Self-made card, 2)Donald Trump - How To Get Rich, 3)Dan Brown - Angels & Demons, 4)PCGAMER magazine. CONFIRM CEKAP! Actually she went n got me Harry Potter(same as above)..wanted to surprise me(coz me Potter fan)..manatau i surprised her by telling my sibblings got me that too. She had to go all the way to change to these books(which r ones that i've wanted as well). Thanks so much!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Friends - I've never owned a green-coloured shirt b4(i think). Time for a change. Thanks guys n gals!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Present for self - Jay Chou's ORIGINAL "November's Chopin". Support good music, support Jay, buy originals!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
On the morning of my bd, dear Elaine prepared a special breakfast. Very gamdung la! =)


P/S : Nola..i didn't finish that ice-cream cake one shot. Very full that time. =P

3 comments:

E Quan ,
Yoyo..haha..lowkei here...happy to read your birthday post...
Haih...what a great event i've missed out...Sorry..I was too tired n fell asleep..cz i went out that day..Spend almost all my "semangat" already..haha.
Again..Happy 21st Birthday!!:)
Confirm!Cekappp... haha.. confirm confirm..those are really words you very extremely FREQUENTLY say!haha..
k la..take care!Btw your blog very nice ;) I must also get myself a blog someday later..hehe..Oh ya..all the best in final..

Lowkei

Lowkei said...
2:43 AM  

Confirm!!! Cekap!!!

A confirm cekap blog by a confirm cekap blogger named e quan

Nice blog ya...waiting for next post :)

Lee Jun said...
1:33 PM  

wahai...this post meant to make single ppl like me dwell on loneliness, sadness...haha got ice cream cake, breakfast and i buy my own lunch!sad case hehe... anyway, happy turning 21 with elaine soh and this new blog:)

Wee Vern said...
3:52 PM  

Post a Comment