Subscribe to my full feed.

God of Songs

What better way to start your year than a confirm cekap quote from our EX-health minister rite?

"My biggest mistake was that I stayed in the hotel and in the same room for convenience. Next time, when you stay in a hotel, good luck to you."

Sound advice indeed. Take heed guys.

-------

On another note..

"YAO JIOK NGO BIN YAO JIOK NEI, ZHAN NGOI SI WENG BAT SEI..."
(got me means got you, true love never dies...)

Yo, i'm going to Jacky Cheung's Genting Concert this coming 20th! This is my 2nd time watching him after the first which was held at Bukit Jalil few years back. That time he small until like ant. This time in Arena of Stars should be way better.

SYIOK!!!




Anybody going as well?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
3:34 AM  

Post a Comment