Subscribe to my full feed.

Everything Keyboard

First post of the year 2012! Last post was October 2011. Half a year not blogging! What can I say..I was busy with life?!?

If you have been following this blog, you should know that I love music and musical instruments. I have been learning and playing the Yamaha Electone since I was 7 years old and I still play occasionally. I know a tiny little bit of guitar and violin and always wished to learn drums. Another instrument similar to the Electone that I have always fancied are keyboards and synthesizers. Modern keyboards can produce such real and rich sounds! Not forgetting the drum kits and effects. I could sit here watching youtubes on keyboards and pianos for hours!

Out of my love for these instruments, I have created a website dedicated to them!
www.everythingkeyboard.com
At the moment, I am writing on the big four keyboard manufacturers KORG, Yamaha, Roland, and Casio. In the website, I give a personal review/opinion on the keyboards and also list the specifications and youtube video for the readers easy reference. I hope you will enjoy reading them as much as I do writing them. Will sure update from time to time with latest products and also expand on the brands.


Have a great day!

1 comments:

Please blog about your japan trip
from your #1 kipas

Anonymous said...
4:30 PM  

Post a Comment