Subscribe to my full feed.

Vietnam Photoblog

Hey there, haven't been blogging for some time. Today beria-ria went to search my photo albums and think I could blog something about my trip to Vietnam last September(mahai, how time passes!!).

Basically it's just a photoblog(i'm lazy as usual) but this time it contains something about my work. So thought you all might be interested.

Photobucket
Communism ROX! Haha.

Photobucket
There's this river in front of my hotel. Very nice indeed to look at it while having dinner after a tiring day at work.

Photobucket
Nice hut to have dinner in it.

Photobucket
Vietnamese rice cracker. Sibeh BIG. Eat one enough d. Noneed eat dinner anymore.

Photobucket
I only travel between work place and hotel and usually have my meals in the hotel.
This is Fried Pork with Fries.

Photobucket
Instant MILLIONAIRE!!!
RM1 = 4500 Vietnam Dong

Photobucket
It's really nice having a few HUNDRED THOUSAND in your pocket.
IT REALLY IS!

Ever wondered what the hell E-quan is doing? Well, just not to be too specific, my work quite oftenly involves going to an Oil Refinery.
Bet you all never see an oil refinery before rite? You all are in luck this time..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Going to this site makes me think about Red Alert 2 nia. For the guys, remember how we use to play the game and we would like build a refinery by clicking on the refinery structure and placing it on the map and WALAH..we have a refinery in 15 seconds.
This is like the real thing man! It takes so much man and machine power to built one. Really impresses me.

Photobucket
One weekend my colleagues there brought me to the beach. Not very impressive but beats PD anytime.

Photobucket
We had seafood after that. This is something like Teocheow Steam Fish.

Photobucket
You could eat it by wrapping the fish using this
something-like-wantan-idea-but-the-material-is-more-like-paper-
or-maybe-thin-fuchuk-skin kinda thingy.
Oh yeah, you put some vege in the wrapping too.

Photobucket
The good old glass bottle coke. SYIOK!

That's all folks. It's such a simple and clean blog post..the way I like it.
Next would be a post about my Finland trip I suppose.
Till next time..

Take care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment