Subscribe to my full feed.

I had a nice birthday...

though no big celebrations nor parties. I'm just glad that everyone around me is doing fine. Dunno y feel very blessed recently. Knowing that there's a bunch of wonderful ppl around me just makes me feel so happy!

2nd of nov came n gone and i'm officially 23 now. Haha. Paria betul. Older but not wiser. Sien. Oh, actually i wan write this post to thank all that had wished me on my "Cow #1". It's a great feeling to know that someone actually remembers. This list can also serve as a reminder for me to wish them back during their big day. If ppl remember urs then u dun remember theirs it's damn paria wan leh. Hehe.

Categorized by which part of my life did i know them:

[My family and Elaine noneed la ha. So suk d. =P]

[Primary School]
OngWai

[Secondary School]
Dashant
Foo
YenCheng
Lilian
HengTi
Phang
HuiKing
HuiYong
Sherman
ShinJiin
ChiawYin
HongWei
WeiSan
YeeChong
Jacqueline
Aland

[University]
ShueLing
HooiMin
SzeLek
WeeVern
IanCing
Kelvin
WeiAng
ChinChin
HooiEan
YeeVoon
CheeHoa
Clarence
HsuiYong
CharngYee
Kimmy from www.myklang.com

Thank you all n I wish all of u all the best in watever u're doing. That's three "all"s in one sentence. Paling importantly wish u all stay healthy ler. Take care guys. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment