Subscribe to my full feed.

Convocation!

Some photo-sharing from my convocation. Really enjoyed it so very much! The ceremony was smooth, the accomodation was great(thanks, Loke family), everything was cekap. =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The presents!
Would like to say thanks to u all from the bottom of my heart. Love u guys!
Clockwise from top left:
Elaine n family
My family
My cousin (oso study in utm wan)
My junior MeiYin
My dear bro (BIG BEAR BEAR!)
My senior kaijie ShueLing (so you xin ler her..call ppl bring down all the way from Penang)

Uni life is officially over now. Damn. I miss it so very much. =(

3 comments:

isk..me till now havent the chance to post convo pix also le =P omedettou!

H.C. Tan said...
1:44 PM  

congrats ooohhh =)

ChiawYin said...
8:46 PM  
Anonymous said...
12:57 AM  

Post a Comment