Subscribe to my full feed.

Lagi-lagi Bangkok Trip 2

Oh goodie goodie, tak sangka i'm blogging again. =) Baru receive some Bangkok Trip photos after so long(and still not complete yet!). Saw some interesting photos so plan to share with u all.

Seeing all these photos really makes me miss my frens nia. There's just so cute n wonderful! It was really a pleasure knowing u guys.


I especially like this group photo with the golden Sleeping Buddha. Too bad Elaine's face kena cut half. MeeiFong's fault. Block my Elaine nia..hehe.

Then there're these wonderful photos from Chin2's cam. WeiAng really like to take random photos! I think the fun of it is berjaya capture photos like these..


YT : WHY? U SEE ME NO UP AR?!?
Me : YEAHLA, SEE U NO UP SEE U NO UP LA! CANNOT AR?!?

Ok, not onli WeiAng like take random photos la. This below one from Clarence's cam.


Damn benci. Capture me with short pants like this. Niama. I know u is not wan capture me(ahem CheeAng), but noneed include me inside can? Haha.


Taking a photo of a guy taking a photo of a girl. How nice is that? Hehe. Paria, y keep can c my back onli. Dou San meh?

While i was browsing the photos then i ter-kin-tiu. MAHAI, wan like this meh? Although i know is not very good nor ethical to publish other peeples photo, but wat to do..for u readers terpaksa la..hehe.


ALL GUYS PILLOW FIGHT! $%^&* CUKUP GAY!!! WAkakakakaka!!!!

Ok, i'll probably be shot for this. But the following photo is too cekap not to be shown. When we were in Bangkok, we visited alot temples le. Then got one temple inside got this icon is pray to get babies wan. It looks like this..


Know wat WeiAng is fondling? A PENIS!!!! WAkakakaka. I wonder if they have a cl..oh nvm. Hehe.

Anyway, it's the end of the post liao.


Wanna see more of these?

Await la the upcoming post where i would most prob blog about Ah Guas nia. Hopefully i can collect enough chunted photos to share with u all.

Nantikan kemunculannya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment