Subscribe to my full feed.

If you chance upon this post without being my usual reader, it is most likely you came here from reading my thesis. That's GREAT! I provided a link in my thesis to here for people who want to try out the program that I have written.

My Final Year Project is entitled "RFID Enhanced Library System" and I've created the system using VB.NET and SQL Server.


Block Diagram.


Graphical User Interface.


Demo.

Download [here]

Installation requirements:
1. Of course to test the system thoroughly you would have to have an RFID reader. If not you can only play play with the GUI.
2. VB.NET framework (can auto download upon setup).
3. Microsoft SQL Server engine (can auto downlaod upon setup).

p/s: Please be reminded that it can only be used for research and educational purposes only.

2 comments:

Hi,

Saw your post @ http://confirmcekap.blogspot.com/2007/04/rfid-enhanced-library-system.html

If you interested to join and start your career at a company that focus on RFID and other new emerging technologies, send your resume to me.
Visit my company at www.sentientwave.com

Regards,
Kong

KK said...
6:23 PM  

Hey there. Thanks so much for the offer. I'll follow up with you through e-mail.

Take care.

E-quan said...
9:17 PM  

Post a Comment