Subscribe to my full feed.

What the..

Ms 'Yeng' SEL is currently very busy..so the interview can onli be done at a later time. For those who can't tahan waiting oredi..i suggest u hurry her.

As u all know..i'm currently in Skudai. Nobody knows my address here(as least that was wat i thought). So on this glorious tuesday..i checked our(i share a house with 3 other coursemates) mail box and found this :

Image hosting by Photobucket
Chua Yi Quan..that's me. But but..nobody knows my address here!

Image hosting by Photobucket
So i turned the envelope around n saw this return mail address : from kedah wor. Chun la..must be my secret admirer from the north of malaysia!!! But wait..Chang Ming Enterprise?!?

Image hosting by Photobucket
So still thinking it might be a fan mail..i ripped open the envelope vigoruously to see wat was installed for me.

Image hosting by Photobucket
WHAT THE..

Image hosting by Photobucket
By following the advice i'll kena the lottery?!? Then i study here for fux ar?

1 comments:

i got the exact same letter.. *OMG

Chia said...
6:06 PM  

Post a Comment