Subscribe to my full feed.

Me life in uni..

Normally i onli show u all how i enjoy my life here in Skudai rite? For example go gaigai, go eat, have parties, have polls, etc. So this time i'm gonna show u all how's my study life(i'm an undergraduate) here. I dare say..it's quite "enjoyable" too.

During yesterday's 2-hour Industrial Control Art Class :

(+click on photo to enlarge)

Frog, peacock.


By various contributors.


Damn-wuliao-until-can-die-dot-com.

Today i went to do my new matrix card(student id) after so-damn-the-long. B4 that when the new card was introduced..it was like.."awe..i wanna have that". Now it's like if u're still having the old 1..u should be proud..u're among the going-to-extinct liao. Have to change coz school demands so.


The real one looks much nicer(i was allowed to take the photo twice..coz nobody there ma).

Today i got back my Numerial Method Test 1 paper too. I couldn't get full marks b'coz it was damn hard okay. Look :


[g'(x) < 1] is not same with [g'(x0) < 1]. How could i've missed that?!?


The correct answer is : (1.22, -1.31, 1.42). Wat to do..0.01 is a BIG difference okay.

So my life in uni basically like this lor. Got other uni stuffs i'll post up next time la. Ardios.

2 comments:

This post makes me feel SO nostalgic.

Derek said...
2:50 AM  

Ahaha, the bunny is on my table now =x

Now the peacock looks nice also. I should also take it that day n_n

huiping said...
10:19 PM  

Post a Comment