Subscribe to my full feed.

Chu 6 2006

Hi again(like dunno how many times liao).
Readers : Wtf is e-quan doing? Bombarding us with his CNY photos..it's not like we wanna know where he went n whom he went out with.
Aiyar..coz coz..it's my blog ma..n i like to spam..so ma like this lor. I know u like to see photos ma rite? If not u wouldn't be coming back for more..wakaka. Anyways..this is my last CNY post liao. Please stay tuned on Sunday for the long-awaited Miss SEL poll. I know u all tak sabar-sabar rite?

So today i'm gonna show u all another bunch of my frens pulak. On Chu 6 at 12pm, my house :

Image hosting by Photobucket
Damn gay (1). These are my guy frens. From left : Me, HuiKing, Phang, HengTi. Whenever i'm in Klang sure find them yumcha. And we like go mamak for..at a time 4 nites continuosly..yes i admit..we have no life like teh tarik.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Damn gay (2). In HengTi's house. Front row on the left is Foo.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Damn gay (3). In HuiKing's house.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Phang relaxing on HuiKing's Osim iSymphonic. I must say..this machine grabs ur ass massages ur bottocks quite comfortably.

Image hosting by Photobucket
An example of caught red-handed. Phang was trying to sneak up to take a peak at HuiKing's gf which was "sleeping". HuiKing always tak baik wan..never show us the gf.

Image hosting by Photobucket
At a point it was getting boring..so we tried to count how many gold fish there were in this painting. You guess got how many? We tried our best but it gets quite hard as the fishes swim to form a circle(i dunno y they must do that in these kinda chinese paintings..wakaka). HuiKing said got 88 wor.

Image hosting by Photobucket
In the evening SzeHoong(middle) came all the way from Cheras to pay me a visit. We met for the first time when we joined a motivation workshop. He's like the best..he sends me CNY cards every year..without fail.

p/s : Remember my Define "stupid" post? We watched the movie that nite and besides Jay's "Fearless" MTV(which was great)..the movie was ok onli(pro : fight scenes damn cekap; con : no story).

0 comments:

Post a Comment