Subscribe to my full feed.

Chu 4 2006

Hi again. So it's like CNY posts back-to-back..hehe. Today in show-n-tell class..i'm gonna show u all another bunch of my frens. This bunch not so mahjongg-crazy..wakaka. So on Chu 4 at 10am(wtf..i'm awake in the morning!) :

Image hosting by Photobucket
Berkumpul'ed in Lilian's house. From left : KimLye's gf, HienSin's bf, Foo, Me, Lilian, SweePheng. (KimLye n HienSin are in the photo..my gawd..i'm so wu liao).

Image hosting by Photobucket
Proceeded to my house.

Image hosting by Photobucket
4 qian jin. Right most is YenCheng.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Proceeded to Yen Cheng's house.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Proceeded to Foo's house.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Here we are..browsing photos that Foo took back in UNIMAS(Sabah). He'll be telling like this girl chun la that girl chun la.. Dunno he go study medicine or look at girls.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Proceeded to KimLye's house. KimLye was my senior back in secondary school. He was also the President of the Science & Mathematics Society b4 i took over. That was like what..6 years ago?

Image hosting by Photobucket
Proceeded to SweePheng's house(last house..quite tired).

Image hosting by Photobucket
They gave me my owed-a-long-time birthday present..how nice.

Image hosting by Photobucket
It's a damn-the-cekap Scorpio keychain with my name on it.

Image hosting by Photobucket
It reminded me of a gift i received from CheeHoa long time ago.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Scorpio keychain. Conclusion : Scorpio ppl like Scorpio keychains. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment